Thursday, February 7, 2013

Shiny healthy skin

Every girl wants that shiny healthy skin but always thinks that it's too hard to get or her skin type just doesn't approve, well I'm going to tell you a routine which i find AMAZING and it is simply Scrubbing, Good quality loofa, and Moisturize.

Scrubs:

I found some products which are effective and I'm simply in love with.


1. Ocean Salt from LUSH:
    This does wonders! it's an amazing scrub and it's gentle on the face as well, from the first use I saw a difference it's like it took a whole layer of dead skin i used it 3 times a week, although what i don't like about it that it tends to get really soggy when i was half way through the product.




2. Yoko Body Scrub:


Ok first of all i don't know from where can you find it I usually find it in my local supermarket, and i found this by coincidence, and its a prefect alternative with the Lush scrub it's way cheaper, but what i like about it is i can use it on a daily basis it gentle on my skin and my body smells like vanilla. The bad  thing about it that it runs out fast!



3. Strawberry Body Shop Scrub:



   I guess this is the most famous scrub which i find useless honestly all it does it gives my body a very rich smell of strawberry and i think if your going to buy this scrub you should buy the full set for a better set of fragrance.

   There are so much scrubs out there but i haven't tried everything yet, but there are scrubs i want to try like The breakfast scrub from Soap& Glory, also ST. Ives Apricot scrub, and finally a Laura Mercier scrub.

Loofa:


   Ok now we are done from the scrub we go to loofa there are two kinds of loofa 
This kind................. I'm trying to use gentle words to describe this loaf but NO, NO and NO all it does is tickle your body and it smells bad and collects bacteria if you have this loofa in your shower please do yourself a favor and get rid of it.


Then we have this kind which is a Moroccan loofa. Oh my oh my now this is what i call a loofa
it's rough in a good way i use it everyday and it doesn't scratch my body or hard, and when i feel that the loofa is becoming too soft i know it's time to get rid of it and buy me a new one.




Moisturizer:

moisturizer is a moisturizer they all do the same job but the deference between a good one and the one you should stay away from is how long will it keep your body moisturized, I advise you to choose the heavy creamy ones like Vaseline coco butter, or butter creams but some are allergic to it, but what i use is the Johnson's baby oil gel  which i am very happy with it keeps my body soft and shiny and of course moisturized until my next shower i highly recommend it!



i hope you found my tips useful and if you want to ask me with anything be my guest :)









 

No comments:

Post a Comment